Thursday, August 17, 2006

Product recall - Dell systems + Sony battery

Not sure if everyone noticed the number of laptops that were going to be recalled by Dell due to an overheating battery (manufactured by Sony)
Now, I use a vaio and guess what ? When I run on battery - it almost scorches my lap !
Why would Sony use a different technology for Dell ? If it does use the same technology, why did it not recall the batteries on it's own machines ?

What am I missing ?


Thought for the day ...
I'm going to be designing a portable flash player when I have time. I think it would be good to carry presentations just as we would in a memory dangle...

2 comments:

  1. Iam Niraj......getting married on Dec 13, 06..people say marriages are made in heaven....but I guess vl know only after marriage if its gng to be heaven or hell;-)

    Iam not sure why people have this notion about marriages as I personally feel it is in the individuals hands to make it hell or heaven...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niraj......take it easy this happens only in INDIA :-)

    ReplyDelete