Friday, September 26, 2014

Coming out of Hibernation

I guess some things just take time.
I have gone past 2 springs and the associated spring cleaning. Some cobwebs though seem to just have more sticking power.

What has happened in my life in the intervening period ?
Lots, I must admit.
My "wards" have all matured and changed in form.
ScienceAdda grows from strength-to-strength, we hit our milestone of 30+ new schools, started off in areas outside of Bangalore
A couple of my other investee companies have done Series A fund-raising and are in discussions to do another round
Collatebox just closed it's own fund raising with me in the hot seat.
Most importantly, my elder daughter is charting her own path...away from home.

With this in the background, am about to embark (hopefully) on another series of posts in my new "entrepreneur" avatar.

So wish me luck and free flow....

No comments:

Post a Comment