Monday, January 31, 2011

2010 - An year of change and that is not just for me :-)

I was recently sent a note off my LinkedIn account. They are tracking the number of people who've changed their jobs in last year. I was more than "surprised" to look at this number for my contacts list !
More than 111 PEOPLE (out of my current network of 530 odd people) seem to have changed their Jobs in their profile. This is not just a designation / responsibility change, but, a change at their work.


Mmmmm.... Is this an indication of some sorts for the industry as a whole ?
Or, is it just coincidence that people I know have come around to that time of their career that they seem to have looked out for change ? Makes me wonder ....

What is clear is that there is an underlying change in the market sentimentality that seems to be driving movement. I hope this is for the better ?

No comments:

Post a Comment